A Great Place to Play!
Maui Country Club’s golf course is a Par 36, nine-hole layout with manicured greens and fairways bordering Spreckelsville homes and Baby Beach. Play a second time from a different tee for a challenging Par 72 round. The medium-length layout has three sets of teeboxes for a variety of golfing experiences. While not one of the most difficult courses on the island, it puts a premium on club selection and shot making due to the prevailing trade winds. While the wide open fairways may lead you to believe “it’s a piece of cake,” your score may surprise you!
The Pro Shop is open daily from 6:30 a.m. with seasonal closing times between 6:00 p.m. in winter and 7:00 p.m. in summer. A lounge, snack bar, and golf store with Club logo apparel, and complete club services are open to serve members and guests.
Call: (808) 877-0616
Pro shop manager Mark Shimamura is a United States Golf Teachers Federation (USTGF) Level 3 Teaching Professional, and certified U.S. Kids golf instructor. Mark offers individual lessons and is a Certified Club Repairer and Club Fitter.
Golf Course Highlights
- Great walking course
- Easy to get a tee time
- Play 18 holes in 3+ hours
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Designed by Alex Bell and William McKewan
- Fairly flat with wide fairways
- Putting and pitching greens, sand trap practice area, 3 hitting cages
- Greens – Seashore Paspalum Platinum, Tees – Seashore Paspalum, Fairways/rough – Bermuda Grass
- Putting green
- Chipping and Pitching
- Hitting cages for warm-up and video lessons
- Special event tournaments* throughout the year
- Men’s weekly tournaments
- Women’s Division weekly tournament, monthly luncheon
- Family (forward) Golf Course
- Hole-in-One Club
*Current GHIN handicap may be required