A 60 Day Membership Opportunity Just $750 for a Limited Time*
Five Reasons You Might Like Maui Country Club
1. Fun! The words “country club” conjure thoughts of a high priced, stuffy atmosphere with people to match. That is certainly not the Maui Country Club – we’ve even been called the “Un-Club” because of our laid-back Maui vibe.
2. Great location…Our members say, “It’s the perfect spot between our home and business in town.” The Club is in Spreckelsville right next to Baby Beach – and a world away from the bustle and parking woes of Paia Town. Comfortable and casual, it’s all you need to re-charge as well as relax.
3. There’s always someone to play with! Whether your game is tennis or kite foiling, a leisure round of golf or stretching out in yoga class you’ll find social recreation at its best. Locker rooms have the amenities you need to go from work to sport or to the beach is easy – a one-stop-shop for your leisure time.
4. We are family…and you’ll feel right at home in this community. The Club has always been popular with families, and it’s a great place to connect, find community and network if you’re new to the island, with endless opportunities to meet and make new friends. Our online calendar of events and Facebook page are great to see what’s happening.
5. I don’t golf…is often heard from those who know the Club for its golf course. What do you like to do? Tennis…swim…work out…watch the game…enjoy good food? Members can gather with family & friends for all this and more.
Sound good? Explore how you can try out membership here!
*Increases to $1,000 effective May 1, 2019.