A Great Place to Play!
Maui Country Club’s golf course is a Par 36, nine-hole layout with manicured greens and fairways bordering Spreckelsville homes and Baby Beach. Play a second time from a different tee for a challenging Par 72 round. The medium-length layout has three sets of teeboxes for a variety of golfing experiences. While not one of the most difficult courses on the island, it puts a premium on club selection and shot making due to the prevailing trade winds. While the wide open fairways may lead you to believe “it’s a piece of cake,” your score may surprise you!
The Pro Shop is open daily from 6:00 a.m. with seasonal closing times between 6:00 p.m. in winter and 7:00 p.m. in summer. A lounge, snack bar, and golf store with Club logo apparel, and complete club services is open to serve members and guests.
Call: (808) 877-0616
Pro shop manager Mark Shimamura is a United States Golf Teachers Federation (USTGF) Level 3 Teaching Professional. Mark offers individual lessons and is a Certified Club Repairer and Club Fitter.
Golf Course Highlights
- Great walking course
- Easy to get a tee time
- Play 18 holes in 4 hours
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Designed by Alex Bell and William McKewan
- Fairly flat with wide fairways
- Putting and pitching greens, sand trap practice area
- Bermuda grass
- Special event tournaments* throughout the year
- Men’s weekly tournaments: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Women’s Division weekly tournament, monthly luncheon
- Family (forward) Golf Course
- Hole-in-One Club
- Open to the public on Mondays except for holiday Mondays such as Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day and Veteran’s Day. Holiday Mondays are reserved exclusively for Club members and their guests.
*Current GHIN handicap required for most tournaments