Qigong with Shems Heartwell
Monday @ 10 a.m.
$10 for members; $15 for guests
Would you like to improve your game and stay healthy and flexible? Are your joints sore? This one-hour class will teach you ease-full exercises that will nourish and strengthen your body and mind.
Qigong is a form of gentle exercise composed of movements that are repeated a number of times, often stretching the body, increasing fluid movement (blood, synovial and lymph) and building awareness of how the body moves through space. More>>
When you practice and learn a qigong exercise movement, there are both external movements and internal movements. These internal movements or flows in China are called neigong or “internal power”. These internal neigong movements make qigong a superior health and wellness practice.
Shems is a widely sought after guide and facilitator who specializes in personal and relational empowerment.
Education & Experience:
- Trained with Robert Masters Masters Center for Transformation
- Certified Leadership & Transformation Coach (Hendricks Institute)
- Certified Relationship Coach (Hendricks Institute)
- Mentored with JoAnne Chartrand & Dyrian Benz at the Relational Constellation Institute of California
- Licensed Acupuncturist and Medical Qi Gong Instructor, LAc.
- Studied Mystical Principals of Healing with Thomas Hubl
View more on Shems at www.shemsheartwell.com.